top of page
South Lyon Bands General Information
Band Event Conflict Form - Students should use this if they have a conflict with any band event (practice, performance, etc.) Those conflicts need to be reported and approved ahead of time.
Getting your Varsity Letter in the Band Program. YES - this can be done and we encourage students to do it. Here are the latest conditions to get that letter.
Log on to www.charmsmusic.com
- Locate the “Parent/Student Log In” section of the web page.
- Log in using the following school code: SLyonHSBand
- This will bring up the main parent page. Here you can look at the band handouts, etc.
- The calendar on this page isn’t always as up to date as the one on our website, so please check there for calendar dates. The band website address is: www.slhsbands.org Join the website to access everything there.
- When you enter your child’s ID NUMBER, (the year of their graduation followed immediately by the first four letter of their last name, ex 2013Smit), another more detailed screen appears with even more options to view your student’s financial records, including fees due and payments.
- If during the year any of the student or parents contact information changes, please don’t forget to let us know. We use this information to send out reminder emails as well as emergency contact phone numbers if we would need them.
bottom of page